Universal Credit – what does it mean for you?

Universal Credit (UC) is being introduced as part of the government’s welfare reforms. It replaces a number of other benefits. Anyone making a new claim for Income Support or the income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Housing Benefit or tax credits may need to claim Universal Credit instead. You should still claim any contribution-based […]