We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. By completing any form on this site you are agreeing to our collection and processing of data on the basis set out in this policy.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including, telephone numbers, postal and email addresses
- Information including age and national insurance number
- Other information relevant to services we provide which may include sensitive personal data defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
What We Will Do with the Information Gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with our services, and especially the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and management of services
- To customise our services for you
- To improve our services
- To send emails occasionally with information we think you may find interesting, using the email address provided.
- To arrange for repairs to be carried out at your property
We will need to share some of the information provided with contractors in order for repairs and maintenance to be carried out at your property. We are also required to share relevant information with other landlords, the council and the government via returns. We also have to share, on occasions, information to alarm providers, doctors and support agencies. We will ensure that the information provided is sent in a secure manner and is stored for no longer that necessary.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, so please notify us of any change of details, including telephone numbers.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.