Do I need permission to make alterations at my address and if so, how do I get it?

Yes, you will need permission in advance to make changes to your Shropshire Rural home. Please email us at enquiries@shropshirerural.co.uk or write to us at The Maltings, 59 Lythwood Road, Bayston Hill SY3 0NA, indicating as clearly as possible the changes you wish to make. Depending upon the type of change you wish to make, the Association may need to carry out an inspection before making a decision and conditions may be attached to any permission granted.