Do I need to keep you updated with changes in my household?

Yes, please notify us of any changes in your household so that we can advise you accordingly. For example, changes in who lives at your address might have implications for overcrowding, under-occupation and benefit entitlements. It is also important that you ensure we are notified of changes to contact telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, in order that the Association can arrange to carry out repairs and maintenance in a timely and efficient manner or can contact you about other matters.