How do I apply for a housing association tenancy?

You will need to register with Shropshire HomePoint, which is operated by Shropshire Council. You can do this by completing an application form online at www.shropshirehomepoint.co.uk or you can contact HomePoint on 0300 303 8595. Once you are registered you will be able to ‘bid’ (confirm your interest) for advertised properties.