What happens if I lose my keys?

If you believe the keys to your Shropshire Rural home have been stolen, you should contact the Police and obtain a Crime Reference Number. You should then contact the Association, providing the Crime Reference Number, and we will arrange for the locks to be changed. In certain circumstances, you may be re-charged for this service.

If you have lost your keys, we will change the locks but you will be recharged for this.